T & C
- 1.1. These Terms & Conditions apply to products purchased via SCOUP.in or placed through Social Media, or offline on phone or chat or through our Customer Service Team which are all assets managed by SCOUP
- 1.3. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE SUPPLY TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS THE WEBSITE OR ANY OTHER ASSET OF THE SCOUP.in, FOR ANY PURCHASE OR SERVICE.
- SCOUP.in has the right to change or discontinue any service at any time, without notice. SCOUP.in may add or modify the procedures, modes, processes or conditions of purchase at any time. SCOUP.in shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of any aspect of the services.
- 3.1. SCOUP.in enables the sale of a variety of products. Shipping for all the products on the website shall be per the company's policy, which may be changed by SCOUP.in from time to time.
- 3.2. In case you receive a damaged product, please get in touch with our Customer Service Team on +91-9899241654 or write to us on help@SCOUP.in. Damage will be assessed and a solution will be offered. The product may be replaced or other corrective measure may be taken to address the issue
- 3.3 Incase the product is out of stock, our Customer Service Team will get in touch with you and a refund request will be raised. For paid orders the refund will be processed directly into your debit/credit card or online account. The money will reflect on your card or in your bank account within 7 to 21 working days from when the refund request was raised. For Cash On Delivery (COD) payments, there will be no refund given as no payment was received by us.
- 4.1. You should take all responsibility for your own actions in utilizing the products purchased by you; SCOUP.in shall not be liable for any such action.
- 4.2. You represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws as applicable in India.
- 4.3. SCOUP.in shall not be responsible for any deficiency in payment of consideration payable towards the products purchased on the website.
5. PRICING INFORMATION
- 5.1. The pricing information relating to the product shall be as disclosed to you at the time of your purchase.
- 5.2. SCOUP.in does not guarantee that the price will be the lowest in the city, region or geography. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice or any consequential liability to you.
- 5.3. While SCOUP.in strives to provide accurate information relating to products, services including pricing information, typographical and other errors may occur. In the event that a product or service is listed with incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error, SCOUP.in may, at its discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. SCOUP.in will have the right to modify the price of the product and contact you for further instructions via the e-mail address provided by you at the time of registration, or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation. If SCOUP.in cancels the order after the payment has been processed, the entire amount will be remitted to your account from which the payment was made.
- 5.4 No two discount codes/vouchers may be combined for one order.
6. CREDIT CARD DETAILS
- You might be required to provide your credit or debit card details to the approved payment gateways while making the payment. In this regard you agree to provide correct and accurate credit/debit card details to the approved payment gateways for availing services on the website. You shall not use the credit/debit card that is not lawfully owned by you. The information provided by you will not be utilized or shared with any third party unless required in relation to fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. You will be solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of your credit/debit card details. SCOUP.in expressly disclaims all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorized use of your credit/debit card.
7. DELIVERY OF THE PRODUCT
- Your shipping address and pin code will be verified with the database of SCOUP.in before you proceed to pay for your purchase. If your order is not serviceable by delivery partners, vendors, or your location is not covered by us, we would request you to provide us with an alternate shipping address which we expect to have on our delivery partner’s/vendor’s delivery list. If there is any dispute regarding the shipment of the products or services for the area not covered by SCOUP.in, we will not be held responsible for the non-delivery of the product. In case you book multiple orders for the products and services in one transaction, efforts will be made to ship all products together. However, this may not always be possible.
8. RETURN POLICY FOR PRODUCTS
- 8.1. If you receive a damaged/defective product or a product that does not comply with the specifications as per your original order, please get in touch with our Customer Service Team.
- 8.2. Upon receiving your complaint, SCOUP.in shall verify the authenticity and the nature of the complaint and if we are convinced that the complaint is genuine, we will initiate a request for a replacement. If the complaint is frivolous or baseless, we reserve the right to take legal actions against you and you will be solely liable for all costs incurred by SCOUP.in in this regard.
- 8.3. In order to return any products, you are required to comply with the below mentioned conditions, viz: • Please notify SCOUP.in of receipt of a/an international/damaged/ defective product/service within 48 of your order reaching you. If you are unable to do so within 48 hours, the vendor shall not be held liable for the failure to replace the order; * For all other instances you can notify us 15 days from when the product is delivered to you • Products should be unused/unwashed; * • SCOUP.in will arrange a pick-up of all products. If SCOUP.in is unable to do so, we will notify you regarding the same and you will be required to dispatch the product using a reputed courier in your respective area within one (1) day from receipt of such notice. Courier freight charges will be reimbursed in such a form as is determined by the logistics team upon prior consultation with SCOUP; • Products should be returned in their original packaging along with the original price tags, labels, barcodes, user manual, warranty card and invoices etc.; • It is advised that the return packets should be strongly and adequately packaged so that there is no further damage to products during transit; • The returned products are subject to verification and checks by SCOUP.in in order to determine the legitimacy of the complaint/return. If the claim is not legitimate, you will be required to bear the shipping costs for the product. * These conditions will not apply to products where the defects could not, using reasonable diligence, be discovered, at the time of delivery.
- 8.4. If a product returned is duly accepted by SCOUP.in, the value of said product, as originally paid by you will be refunded in the form of a store credit/voucher. If the product can be repaired by the service centre, SCOUP.in would get the same repaired and send it back to you.8.5. No Compensation Policy: If the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the website did not meet your expectations, no compensation will be given other than the return, refund, credit voucher or exchange of the product. The customer cannot request compensation for any reason, including but not limited to: any variation in the finish or appearance of the final product; any delay in delivery caused by unforeseen circumstances; any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damage of any kind caused by a product; missed opportunities to avail certain discounts; any issue with our delivery partners or their personnel; any voucher which got deactivated due to the end of expiry date; unavailability of items which the customer tried to purchase etc. Unreasonable and unlawful requests for compensation, over and above the entitled refund, will be treated as loss to business cases. SCOUP.in holds the rights to cancel orders and block accounts of such customers without any prior notice.
- 8.5. Items sold during the sale period are final sale and are not eligible for returns